- This event has passed.
Nonprofit Agency Exhibitors 2019 Back to School
August 3 @ 8:01 am - 2:01 pm
NONPROFIT AGENCY EXHIBITORS
Thank you for your interest in participating in the 2019 Back to School Bash, which is expected to draw more than 30,000 people.
We will have a designated section near the food area to showcase the wonderful nonprofit agencies in Tampa Bay, so that our families can learn more about the important services that they provide.
After you register, a representative from our foundation will review your request to participate in the event. You will then receive a confirmation email with detailed instructions about set up and breakdown, what to expect the day of the event, as well as a contact for any questions.
Approved agencies will be assigned a 10 x 10 space on grass and will need to provide their own 10 x 10 tent as well as tables and chairs.
Once again, thank you very much for your interest!
Bullard Family Foundation
Who can submit an application?
- Nonprofit agencies in the Tampa Bay Area
When will I be notified about approval for attending the event?
- Within one week of registering for the event, a foundation represetative will contact you via email regarding approval.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
- Please email Bullardfamilyevents@gmail.com and a foundation represetative will respond as quickly as possible.
What time do the parking lots open?
- Parking lots open at 7:30.
* The NFL requires ALL guests and attendees to follow clear bag guidelines in the stadium. Details at can be found at http://www.NFL.com/allclear