- This event has passed.
Agricultural Classification (Greenbelt)
February 19 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Who should attend?
This workshop is targeted to growers/producers, landowners, beginning or small farmers.
February 19, 2019
6:00PM – 8:30PM
UF/IFAS Extension, Hillsborough County Conference Center
5339 County Road 579
Seffner, FL 33584
A snack will be provided with registration.
Are you ready for Agricultural Classification (Greenbelt)?
This Extension Education Program provides participants the knowledge necessary to start the process for submitting Agricultural Classification.
If you want to have a business and save money in Hillsborough County, this program is right for you.
• Analyze agriculture opportunities and economic returns.
• Identify which industry is right for you.
• Know how to apply for the classification.
• Improve the probabilities to certify your agricultural operation.
• Have the documents necessary to apply for agricultural classification.
• Connect with the Extension Service.
• Essential record keeping for fertilization program, animal and vegetable production.
• Learn agriculture exemptions for farmers.
• No previous knowledge is necessary. If you have land or are in the process to lease or buy to make an agricultural operation, you should attend this unique workshop in Hillsborough County, Florida.